Richard A MartinezCOO
Richard Martinez, graduated from Taos High School with the class of 1994. He studied electric engineering at NMSU, where he received his bachelor’s degree in 2002. After college he was employed by El Paso Electric, followed by the White Sands Testing Facility NASA Site. He continued his education in 2006, receiving his Masters of Business Arts in 2008. He began his KCEC career as System Engineer in August of 2008. He was promoted to COO in 2012.
Richard is married to Cindy Tafoya Martinez. They have an eight-year-old daughter, Haley. He is an active member of the Kiwanis Club since 2010 and enjoys spending time with his family.
THe KCEC Team
- Luis A. Reyes Jr. CEO
- Bobby Ortega President District 2
- Manuel Medina Secratary District 1
- Richard A Martinez COO
- Cristobal Duran Vice President District 4
- Bruce Jassman Treasurer District 5
- Ambrose Mascareñas District 4
- Arthur Rodarte District 3
- Bernie Torres District 2
- Robert Bresnahan District 1
- David Torres District 1
- Luisa Valero-Mylet District 1