- Date Published: January, 24, 2023
- Contact Name: Heather Nichols
- Phone: 575.758.2258
- Email: email@example.com
As a Receptionist/Bottle Filler/Cashier for KCP, you will be the first person that is seen when entering the propane office. This individual should represent professionalism and respect during their interactions with diverse groups of patrons and/or individuals. Scope of work entails record-keeping as well as payment receipt; tasks both of which are critical to efficient operations and customer service.
What You’ll Do:
- Greet patrons, provide applications to new customers for completion and direct them to an available CSR for processing.
- The first line in filling Propane Cylinders throughout the day
- Exhibit professionalism and excellence in customer service.
- Answering phone calls and directing them to the appropriate employee in a timely manner
- Taking and entering payments into the computer system
- Counting and balancing the drawer at the end of the day
- Take credit card payments both within the computer system and the portal swiping system.
- Balance credit card payments made on a daily basis
- Must have or obtain an LP09 Classification within 90 days of employment for filling various sizes of propane cylinders up to 100-pound cylinders
- Requalify outdated propane cylinders
- Must gain appropriate knowledge of information required during the propane application process
- Must be able to take propane orders and determine propane order needs based on the size and percentage of the tanks.
- Must learn the various types of accounts (Will Call, Auto-Fill, Metered Accounts) and payments needed
- Filing and typing duties.
- Office cleaning includes throwing the trash, sweeping, and mopping.
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have or obtain an LP09 Classification within 90 days of employment for filling various sizes of propane cylinders up to 100 # cylinders.
- Cashiering experience (preferred)
- Bottle/Cylinder filling experience(preferred)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English). (preferred)
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
The foregoing position description is not limiting nor is it all-inclusive of the duties to which an incumbent employee may be assigned. In order to ensure maximum workforce flexibility and efficiency, to promote cross-training among positions, and to meet changing business needs, employees will be assigned to such differing and additional duties as are deemed necessary or desirable by management.
Other Positions Available
- Position Available Schedule Date Posted
- Tree Trimmer November 4, 2022
- Tier 1 ISP NOC Technician
- Telecom Engineer
- KCP Receptionist/Bottle Filler/Cashier January 24, 2023
- Electric Systems Engineer November 4, 2022
- Electric Staking Agent II
- Electric Mapping Technician
- Kit Carson Electric Cooperative General Application