Your Power is Off. What Should You Do?
- Verify your entire house is out. Check fuses or breakers.
- If you have determined your home is out of power, unplug any appliances you were using when the power went out. Leave a light on so you know when power is restored.
- If your power remains out for more than a few minutes:
- Report the outage online or call Kit Carson Electric at 575-758-6100
- If the outage is widespread, our phone lines may be busy when you call. Please be patient; your call is important to us.
- When you report an outage, provide as many details as possible. If you heard a loud bang or your neighbors have power, let us know. This will help us restore power as quickly as possible. Thank you for being a valued member.